Slings / Active sling
The lower body remains free
The big advantage of the active hoist is that the lower body remains free so that lower body clothing can be removed without difficulty. With the help of a sling supporting the back and under the arms the user is lifted into a standing position. The sling is fitted quickly and easily without placing
too much pressure on the shoulders. The system is designed to support the body as much as possible, without overloading the shoulder line.
The active hoist is also an excellent aid when dealing with incontinent patients.
Slings can be used in every situation and with every form of disability. They are designed for comfortable support.
- Gentle but strong.
- Available in netting, solid fabric, and parachute fabric
- Netting allows water to pass easily and dries relatively quickly.
- With or without padding (a foam pad between two layers of fabric, which provides better pressure distribution and a softer feel).
- With or without head support.
- Durable materials, machine washable and suitable for the drying cabinet.
- Available in various sizes and models (from XS to XL).
- Available from stock or made to measure.
- Our consultants can help you select the right sling.
- Trial purchase is possible.