Seat sling PVC
Enjoy your bath in comfort
- Made of PVC for flexibility, strength and easy maintenance
- Slight recline position offers safe support during lifting
- Fits into wheelchair or chair for ease of use
- Seat is perforated to let water flow out...dries easily
- Can be used with all Handi-Move Lift & Care Systems
- Assumes the form of the bath
- Reinforced seating surface and backrest
Seat sling PVC
For people who are still actively able to sit on the bath seat, either independently or with assistance.Water drains through the perforated sitting surface of the plastic seat.Adapts to the shape of the bottom of the bathtub.Can be adjusted to various positions.Easy to maintain. Option: safety harness.
How to choose the right type of sling?
Rely on the Handi-Move trusted adviser. Discuss where transfers will be made, any special requirements, and all sizing considerations. The appropriate sling benefits the end user and the caregivers.
Durable, dependable slings : focus on safety and quality
Handi-Move subjects the slings to extreme testing to ensure quality and safety. The slings undergo 30,000 test cycles in specially designed equipment to test endurance and quality.
A sling can be customized to accommodate the end user needs.
Change the material, adjust the straps, modify the closures.
The Handi-Move representative will assist to create a personal design to work safely and accomplish the goals.