Special : amputee sling
For persons with an amputation above the knee
- Models available for single or double amputation.
- Standard sling without head support, with extended leg flaps.
Single Leg Amputation Sling
Specifically designed to support a single amputee
- Extended padded thigh flaps
- Seat remains free from the coccyx
- Can be used with a 2 or 4 point spreader bar
Double Amputation Sling
Specifically designed for a double amputee
- Fully supporting rectangular sling without head support
- With or with our toilet cut-out
- Available in a variety of fabrics. Mesh, plain or parachute
How to choose the right type of sling?
Rely on the Handi-Move trusted adviser. Discuss where transfers will be made, any special requirements, and all sizing considerations. The appropriate sling benefits the end user and the caregivers.
Durable, dependable slings : focus on safety and quality
Handi-Move subjects the slings to extreme testing to ensure quality and safety. The slings undergo 30,000 test cycles in specially designed equipment to test endurance and quality.
A sling can be customized to accommodate the end user needs.
Change the material, adjust the straps, modify the closures.
The Handi-Move representative will assist to create a personal design to work safely and accomplish the goals.
How to choose the appropriate size sling?
A general guide of height and weight will be considered. Our advisors will assist to make sure the most suitable sling is provided.