You can use it everywhere
- Light and compact (7 kg)
- Economical: the same motor can be used with different rail sections
- Attractive, does not have to remain hanging, easy to move
- Easy to hook in place or unhook from floor level
- Can be used with a body support or slings
- Option: transport trolley for portable motor
- Tarzan: a modified version for lifting between two adjoining rooms (e.g. bedroom and bathroom) with a conventional door opening. The door opening does not have to be modified.
Portable motor - Take it where you need to go
Economical: use the same motor with different track sections to complete the patient transfer in various rooms or even different homes. Minimal modifications needed to the structure.
Light, compact and attractive
Easy to move from floor level. Motor can be hooked or unhooked with the aid of a reacher.
Excellent solution for tight spaces.
Attractive, does not have to remain hanging, easy to store away.
Economical and multifunctional
Use the same motor with different track sections to complete the patient transfer in various rooms. Can be used with a SureHands® Body Support or Handi-Move Slings.
Safe and reliable: the portable motor
The small portable motor effortlessly lifts up to 182 kg. The long-life rechargeable batteries are powerful and provide great user independence. A separate charger will charge the batteries using any standard socket. Power in or around the rail is not required. The motor is safe in humid conditions (24 volt) and can be operated using the manual control or control panel on the motor itself. Supplied with an emergency down feature.
No changes to your home
Most conventional doorways do not need to be modified making the portable motor a good choice when door headers cannot be removed.